CONCIERGE & SECURITY Re-Advertised
RE-ADVERTISED ROLE - PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY BUT WILL BE CONSIDERED
About the role:
Are you a highly motivated and engaging customer service professional with excellent technical skills? An exciting opportunity exists to join our Concierge team. You will be first point of contact for all enquiries, maintain a security presence at the premises and assist various internal and external stakeholders. You will also be responsible for assisting in the operational running of the building by monitoring CCTV, access control and other building systems whilst adhering to Council's SOP's.
- Conduct daily routine patrols and report;
- Perform the role of Chief Warden outside of business hours and act as a backup during hours, if required;
- Attend meetings and take minutes;
- Purchase and receive stock and equipment;
- Resolve customer phone and online enquiries;
- Provide customer/client wellbeing support;
- Assume responsibility as ‘Responsible Officer';
- Assist with maintenance of standard operating procedures and processes;
- Follow up on maintenance issues;
- Raise purchase orders and receive goods;
- Other duties specified by the Supervisor/Manager.
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- Certificate II in Security Operations;
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role;
- Have an natural ability to work within a team environment;
- Organised, good communication and customer service skills;
- Current Class C Motor Vehicle Licence.
Working with us:
THSC employees enjoy: Performance Bonuses, Learning & Development Opportunities, Active Social Club, Modern Office Location, Variable Leave, Proactive Wellbeing Initiatives, Onsite Café and Working for the Community.
Permanent Full Time role, Position Number S0893, Salary: Circa/From $62K + Superannuation.
Please review the Position Description available on Council's Careers Page and submit your application online at www.thehills.nsw.gov.au by 5:00pm on Wednesday, 20 October 2021.
Employment will be subject to clearance on the following pre-employment checks: Psychometric Testing, Reference Checks, Identity Check, Drug and Alcohol Screening and Medical Check, and may also include a Criminal History and Working with Children Check.
The Hills Shire Council is committed to the principles of employment equity and diversity. We assess applications on merit and suitability related to the inherent requirements of the position. Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
We're seeking individuals who embrace our values and can work collaboratively to deliver quality customer services and infrastructure to The Hills Shire community.