SENIOR ANALYST / PROGRAMMER - Web Development
About the role:
There is an opportunity for a Senior Analyst/Programmer within The Hills Shire Council's Information Technology Team.
- Custom software development and business reporting to meet customer requirements;
- Day to day management and support of Council's Web applications including database administration;
- Support internal customers to analyse, select, implement and use technology solutions in their business processes & service requirements;
- Project manage web development or automation solutions;
- Evaluate and provide expert advice to the Business Solution and Automation Strategist on business process improvement or automation solution;
- Manage and produce technical documentation to enable the ongoing support and management of Council's software environment;
- Escalation of support to third party software maintenance suppliers when required;
- Support a team culture of continuous improvement & ongoing adaption to workplace change;
- Assist in the implementation of business systems identified in the Information Technology Strategy;
- Act in Principal Coordinator Business Solutions and Automation as and when required.
To be considered for this role you will be an experienced and qualified Senior Analyst/Programmer and will possess:
- Degree in Business, Information Technology or similar;
- Demonstrated experience in an IT software development environment at an senior analyst/programmer level including experience with MS SQL (7+ years);
- Demonstrated knowledge of business analysis and software development;
- Demonstrated extensive working knowledge of Microsoft development frameworks
- Demonstrated extensive working knowledge of Angular7+
Working with us:
THSC employees enjoy: Performance Bonuses, Learning & Development Opportunities, Active Social Club, Modern Office Location, Proactive Wellbeing Initiatives, Onsite Café and Working for the Community.
Permanent Full Time Role, Position Number CN0036, Salary: Circa/From $115K including Superannuation and other Benefits.
Please review the Role Statement and Job Demands available on Council's Careers Page and submit your application online at www.thehills.nsw.gov.au by 5pm on Friday 25 September 2020.
Employment will be subject to clearance on the following pre-employment checks: Psychometric Testing, Reference Checks, Identity Check, Drug and Alcohol Screening and Medical Check, and may also include a Criminal History Check.
The Hills Shire Council is committed to the principles of employment equity and diversity. We assess applications on merit and suitability related to the inherent requirements of the position. Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
We're seeking individuals who embrace our values and can work collaboratively to deliver quality customer services and infrastructure to The Hills Shire community.