FLEET AND SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Fleet and Systems Administrator to provide specialist advice, implement strategies for effective fleet maintenance and be responsible for the administration and coordination of The Hills Shire Council's fleet of vehicles and plant.
- Implement and maintain all plant, fleet and safety management systems to ensure information is up to date and meeting industry best practice standards.
- Review replacement timeframes of Councils fleet by predicting asset lifecycles based on costing information, utilisation and asset age.
- Review whole of lifecycle costs to determine cost efficient and sustainable fleet choices.
- Regular review and upkeep of Vehicle Lease Agreements.
- Analyse data, generate and contribute to various scheduled and on-demand reporting.
- Assist in the preparation of the 10 year fleet replacement programs.
- Oversee vehicle insurance claims and recall notices.
- Coordinate allocation of E-tags, tolls, fuel cards and fines.
- Process registration, insurance and roadside assistance renewals.
To be considered for this role you will be an experienced Fleet Administrator and will possess the following:
- Degree qualification in Business or Commerce or related field and 5-10 years' experience in the delivery of fleet management services;
- Must have practical knowledge of Fleet and Plant;
- Ability to deal with both internal and external customers with sound negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Advanced knowledge of data analytic techniques including data mining and statistical analysis;
- Experience in Local Government is highly desirable.
Working with us:
THSC employees enjoy: Performance Bonuses, Learning & Development Opportunities, Active Social Club, Modern Office Location, Rostered Days Off and Variable Leave, Proactive Wellbeing Initiatives, Onsite Café and Working for the Community.
Full-time, Permanent role, Position Number: W0250, Salary: From $75,000 + Superannuation
Please review the Role Statement and Job Demands available on Council's Careers Page and submit your application online at www.thehills.nsw.gov.au by 5pm on Friday 14 August 2020.
Employment will be subject to clearance on the following pre-employment checks: Psychometric Testing, Reference Checks, Identity Check, Drug and Alcohol Screening and Medical Check, and may also include a Criminal History and Working with Children Check.
The Hills Shire Council is committed to the principles of employment equity and diversity. We assess applications on merit and suitability related to the inherent requirements of the position. Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
We're seeking individuals who embrace our values and can work collaboratively to deliver quality customer services and infrastructure to The Hills Shire community.