HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Rewarding Career Opportunity at The Hills Shire Council
About the role:
Do you have a strong background in performing administrative duties and possess highly proficient interpersonal and communication skills?
Are you interested in a role where you can work autonomously as well as collaboratively in a busy team environment?
An opportunity exists in The Hills Shire Council's Finance and Organisational Performance Group. We are looking for a strong customer focused and engaging person to undertake all aspects of administrative duties within the Human Resources and Wellbeing Team.
- Schedule job interviews and place recruitment advertisements;
- Book Training Providers and schedule all training and development activities with staff;
- Process Training and Educational Assistance Applications and reimbursement requests;
- Assist members of the Team with administrative activities;
- Enter employee training records and data into Council's Corporate Systems.
To be considered for this role you will need to possess:
- Certificate IV in Business Administration and/or minimum 3 years' experience in an administrative role;
- Experience in coordinating training activities;
- Demonstrated high level experience in the use of Microsoft Office Suite Packages;
- Highly proficient computer literacy and word processing skills supporting team;
- Strong eye for detail, well developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Exceptional data entry skills, maintaining records in a thorough and organised manner.
Working with us:
THSC employees enjoy: Performance Bonuses, Learning & Development Opportunities, Active Social Club, Modern Office Location, Rostered Days Off and Variable Leave, Proactive Wellbeing Initiatives, Onsite Café and Working for the Community.
Permanent Full Time Role, Position Number S1033Salary: Circa/From $70K + Superannuation + Other Benefits
Please review the Role Statement and Job Demands available on Council's Careers Page and submit your application online at www.thehills.nsw.gov.au by 5pm on Monday, 13 July 2020.
Employment will be subject to clearance on the following pre-employment checks: Psychometric Testing, Reference Checks, Identity Check, Drug and Alcohol Screening and Medical Check, and may also include a Criminal History and Working with Children Check.
The Hills Shire Council is committed to the principles of employment equity and diversity. We assess applications on merit and suitability related to the inherent requirements of the position. Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
We're seeking individuals who embrace our values and can work collaboratively to deliver quality customer services and infrastructure to The Hills Shire community.