E-PLANNING - ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT OFFICER
Rewarding Career Opportunity at The Hills Shire Council
About the role:
There is an opportunity for a task focused and driven support officer to join The Hills Shire Council's Development and Compliance Group. You will responsible for the provision of efficient and focused administrative support to the Manager and broader team within business unit.
- Assist Manager with the daily functioning and operations of team
- Liaise with key stakeholders regarding the implementation, use and on-going operation of the e-lodgement and referral system by the team
- Attends to pathway conditions, letter and template updates as required
- Deals with and where practicable resolves telephone enquiries received on the DA clerical phone loop number
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- School Certificate, Certificate IV in Business Administration or equivalent qualifications
- Local Government experience is desirable
- Demonstrated extensive experience in administrative and clerical duties
- Experience with Council's corporate computer systems (ECM, Finance 1, Pathways, ArcView) and proficient in Microsoft packages
Working with us:
THSC employees enjoy: Performance Bonuses, Learning & Development Opportunities, Active Social Club, Modern Office Location, Rostered Days Off and Variable Leave, Proactive Wellbeing Initiatives, Onsite Café and Working for the Community.
Permanent Part Time Role - 30 Hours p/w, Position Number S0164, Salary: Circa/From $35p/h + Superannuation + Other Benefits
Please review the Role Statement and Job Demands available on Council's Careers Page and submit your application online at www.thehills.nsw.gov.au by 5pm on Wednesday 26 February 2020.
Employment will be subject to clearance on the following pre-employment checks: Psychometric Testing, Reference Checks, Identity Check, Drug and Alcohol Screening and Medical Check, and may also include a Criminal History and Working with Children Check.
The Hills Shire Council is committed to the principles of employment equity and diversity. We assess applications on merit and suitability related to the inherent requirements of the position. Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
We're seeking individuals who embrace our values and can work collaboratively to deliver quality customer services and infrastructure to The Hills Shire community.