RECREATIONAL PROJECT PLANNER
Rewarding Career Opportunity at The Hills Shire Council
About the role:
There is an opportunity for a Recreational Project Planner within The Hills Shire Council's Shire Strategy, Transformation and Solutions Group.
- Provide a specialist project management and community engagement focus on major strategic projects undertaken by the Parks and Recreation Team
- Deliver a high level of customer service related to the planning and delivery of such projects
Please review the Role Statement and Job Demands available on Council's Careers Page www.thehills.nsw.gov.au
To be considered for this role you will be an experienced project manager and will possess:
1. Degree or Post Graduate in Landscape Architecture, Park Management, Recreation Planning, Social Science or Civil Engineering and 5-10 years of relevant field or equivalent relevant experience
2. Proven consultation and facilitation, analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
3. Current Class C Motor Vehicle Drivers Licence
4. Demonstrated experience in working collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team
5. Extensive experience in coordinating and managing projects
6. Demonstrated experience in strategic Community Engagement and Consultation
Working with us:
THSC employees enjoy: Performance Bonuses, Learning & Development Opportunities, Active Social Club, Modern Office Location, Rostered Days Off and Variable Leave, Proactive Wellbeing Initiatives, Onsite Café and Working for the Community.
Permanent Full Time Role, Position Number S1007, Salary: Circa/From $100K + Superannuation + Car Allowance + Other Benefits
Please submit your application online at www.thehills.nsw.gov.au by 5pm on Friday 20 September 2019. Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
Employment will be subject to clearance on the following pre-employment checks: Psychometric Testing, Reference Checks, Identity Check, Drug and Alcohol Screening and Medical Check, and may also include a Criminal History and Working with Children Check.
The Hills Shire Council is committed to the principles of employment equity and diversity. We assess applications on merit and suitability related to the inherent requirements of the position.
We're seeking individuals who embrace our values and can work collaboratively to deliver quality customer services and infrastructure to The Hills Shire community.