CASUAL COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT OFFICER - Cemeteries
- Norwest Business Park Location
- Modern Office
- Development Opportunities
An opportunity exists for a motivated and engaging individual to join our Community, Economic Development & Venues Team on a casual basis.
The Hills Shire Council is customer focused, performance driven and one of the most financially stable councils in NSW. We encourage innovation and continuous improvement to deliver quality services and infrastructure to our community.
WHO ARE YOU?
Here at The Hills Shire Council we are looking for someone who has a CAN DO attitude, takes initiative and works collaboratively with their team.
ABOUT THE POSITION
This role will assist our Community Development Officer - Cemeteries, by maintaining accurate records, providing high level administration assistance and customer service to ensure the smooth operation and management of Council's Cemeteries. You may also attend burials where required.
Qualifications and Experience
- High level communication skills and ability to negotiate with stakeholders and customers in regard to sensitive matters
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient skills using Windows based packages
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Understanding and experience in the local government systems (desirable)
- Driver's License
This is a Casual position
Rate of Pay - $41.77 per hour plus Superannuation
Position No. T842
To apply, visit Council's website and submit your on-line application by 5pm on Friday 27th April 2018. For further information please refer to the Role Statement.
Recruitment Agencies: The Hills Shire Council does recruitment in-house and therefore does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.