Casual Customer Service Officer
- Modern Office in Norwest Business Park Location
- Development Opportunities
An opportunity exists for motivated and engaging individuals to join our Customer Relations Team.
The Hills Shire Council is customer focused, performance driven and one of the most financially stable councils in NSW. We encourage innovation and continuous improvement to deliver quality services and infrastructure to our community.
WHO ARE YOU?
Here at The Hills Shire Council we are looking for someone who has a CAN DO attitude, flexible approach, takes initiative and works collaboratively with their team.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Working in our multifaceted Customer Service Centre you will provide customer service across face-to-face, call centre, and information management environments. You will effectively and efficiently resolve customer enquiries and complaints across the full range of Council's services in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Experience
- HSC or equivalent
- Experience in a high volume, fast paced customer focused service environment
- Proven experience in the use of technology for service delivery
- Experience in dealing with challenging customer interactions
- Experience dealing with diverse cultures and age groups.
$39.40 per hour plus superannuation
Position No. T0057
To apply, visit Council's website and submit your on-line application by 5pm on Thursday 21st December 2017. For further information please refer to the Role Statement.
Recruitment Agencies: The Hills Shire Council does recruitment in-house and therefore does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.