- Norwest Business Park Location
- Development Opportunities
An opportunity exists for a motivated and engaging individual to join our Arboriculture Team.
The Hills Shire Council is customer focused, performance driven and one of the most financially stable councils in NSW. We encourage innovation and continuous improvement to deliver quality services and infrastructure to our community.
WHO ARE YOU?
Here at The Hills Shire Council we are looking for someone who has a CAN DO attitude, takes initiative, works collaboratively with their team.
ABOUT THE POSITION
You will be involved in a variety of tasks associated with the planting and maintenance of trees and shrubs within public roads and public reserves. You will also ensure you provide quality service The Hills Shire Council.
Qualifications and Experience
- Class HR Motor Vehicle Licence
- Arboricultural Techniques Certificate or equivalent; Formal qualifications in chainsaw and elevated platform operation, and tree felling;
- Tree Surgeons Certificate or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of safety procedures
- Ability to communicate in both oral and written form
- Induction Training for construction Work in NSW ‘Whitecard' or preparedness to obtain such a qualification;
- Proven experience in tree care work, including the felling of trees.
This is a permanent FULL-TIME role
Salary Range - $56,581.72 to $59,026.24 pa plus Superannuation
Position No. W0103
To apply, visit Council's website and submit your on-line application by 5pm on Wednesday 1st November 2017. For further information please refer to the Role Statement.
Recruitment Agencies: The Hills Shire Council does recruitment in-house and therefore does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.