- Hills District Location
- Modern Office
- Development Opportunities
An opportunity exists for a motivated and engaging individual to join our Infrastructure Operations Team.
The Hills Shire Council is customer focused, performance driven and one of the most financially stable councils in NSW. We encourage innovation and continuous improvement to deliver quality services and infrastructure to our community.
WHO ARE YOU?
Here at The Hills Shire Council we are looking for someone who has a CAN DO attitude, takes initiative, works collaboratively and looks for creative solutions that contribute to motivating and guiding our workforce.
ABOUT THE POSITION
In this role you will provide leadership, plan and distribute work to your team and ensure it is completed within the required time frame whilst ensuring a consistent level of quality work.
Qualifications and Experience
- TAFE qualification in Horticulture, Building and Construction, Trade Services, Green keeping or Craft Certificate
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in a similar role or demonstrated leadership ability
- Extensive general experience in the civil construction/maintenance industry including the supervision and co-ordination of staff, plant and materials
- Experience in managing staff in turf, garden, bushland and landscape maintenance including the operation of plant and equipment
- Current class C license
This is a permanent FULL-TIME role
Salary Range - $73,013.72 to $76,736.92 pa plus Superannuation
To apply, visit Council's website and submit your on-line application by 5pm on Tuesday 26th September 2017. For further information please refer to the Role Statement.
Recruitment Agencies: The Hills Shire Council does recruitment in-house and therefore does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.