- Norwest Business Park Location
- Modern Office
- Development Opportunities
An opportunity exists for a motivated and engaging individual to join our dynamic and busy Subdivision & Development Certification Team.
The Hills Shire Council is customer focused, performance driven and one of the fastest growing and most financially stable councils in NSW. We encourage innovation and continuous improvement to deliver quality services and infrastructure to our community.
WHO ARE YOU?
Here at The Hills Shire Council we are looking for someone who has a CAN DO attitude, shows initiative, works collaboratively, has a high level of integrity, passionate, presents creative solutions and drives to inspire confidence in our customers.
ABOUT THE POSITION
You will provide construction related advice, conduct critical stage inspections and construction certificate applications assessments for subdivision work and promote a positive safety culture, implement & maintain best practice and industry standards.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent tertiary qualifications or industry experience;
- 5+ years demonstrated experience & knowledge of Civil Engineering inspections, including roads, drainage, earthworks;
- Understanding land development legislation, procedures & processes;
- Understanding environmental management & construction techniques;
- WorkCover Induction White Card;
- Traffic Control certificate;
- Experience in Local Government;
- Current Class Motor Vehicle Licence.
This is a permanent FULL-TIME role
Salary Range - $87,073.48 to $90,828.92 pa plus Superannuation, Council Leaseback Vehicle & Civil Liability Allowance
Position No. S0192
To apply, visit Council's website and submit your on-line application by 5pm on Tuesday, 26th September 2017. For further information please refer to the Role Statement.
Recruitment Agencies: The Hills Shire Council does recruitment in-house and therefore does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.