Team Leader - Arboriculture
An opportunity exists for a motivated and engaging individual to join our Infrastructure Operations Team.
The Hills Shire Council is customer focused, performance driven and one of the most financially stable councils in NSW. We encourage innovation and continuous improvement to deliver quality services and infrastructure to our community.
WHO ARE YOU?
Here at The Hills Shire Council we are looking for someone who has a CAN DO attitude, takes initiative, works collaboratively with their team.
ABOUT THE POSITION
You will have the passion and drive to work with others to deliver services for Councils roads and parks, focussing on Arboriculture work. You will enjoy working outdoors and show initiative to solve problems as well as leading a team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Plant Operator's Certificate with extensive experience in the operation of a Wood Chipper
- Horticultural Trade Certificate or equivalent
- Induction Training for Construction Work in NSW ‘Whitecard'
- Five years' experience in the arboricultural/horticultural industry including the supervision and co-ordination of staff, plant and equipment
- MR or HR Motor Vehicle Licence
This is a permanent FULL-TIME role
Salary Range - $62,097.36 to $66,519.96 pa plus Superannuation
To apply, visit Council's website and submit your on-line application by 5pm on Friday 22nd September 2017. For further information please refer to the Role Statement.
Recruitment Agencies: The Hills Shire Council does recruitment in-house and therefore does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.